Thursday, March 23, 2017

Welcome...Bienvenue...Welkom...

Finally...decided to blog..although long ago, Ifemelu of Chimamanda's Americanah, had inspired me to pen down my thoughts in a web art journal. All this time, never got a way with words....

Anyway, today morning when I saw my orchid in the first rays of sun, I felt the plant was actually having a dialogue quite easily with its shadow. Lo behold! I got inspired! And so, here I am... writing gibberish. Maybe, one day when I am old and will look back at these musings of mine, I will have reasons to smile. Till then...


Looks like for the next few days, I will be spending time in designing this blog, posting my old paintings and writing about them, sketching a new idea that recently came to my mind and bringing it live on canvas....and just go with the flow of life...Om mani padme hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment

Life...old age...turmoil